Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here I am - Rock me like a something...

So, I finally decided to make my own blog. I wasn't sure what kind of content I'd put up here, since I'm not really a diary-type person. What I've settled on is sort of a journal of my creative process. Basically, I'll post things that interest me creatively along with what types of things I do once I have an idea. I'll definately be putting up some tutorials as well since I do a few things professionally that folks might be interested in ( Comic coloring, illustration, etc ).


So, just to start off, here's a quick sketch I did tonight that was really meant as an exploration of style. I'm thinking of a graphic novel and I want to present different aspects of the story in different art-styles. This would be for the 'adventure' aspect, sort of a story within the story.


1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

This guy looks much more dangerous with the splattering in the background...
Your profile is very diverse - I like it.